• Puffs softness provides comfort to your nose, but you can also use less and reduce waste because of its strength. Each sheet of Puffs Ultra Soft and Strong and Puffs Plus Lotion protects your skin and is 3X stronger than the leading bargain brand.
• 100% of Puffs products are made in America, directly supporting thousands of employees and their families.
• In 2014, we donated more than $200,000 of Puffs products to communities in need.
DOES YOUR PAPER COME FROM HEALTHY FORESTS?
• The Forest Stewardship Council™, FSC™, is a leading expert on why forests matter and helps companies make sure products come from well-managed forests.
• 100% of the pulp used to make our paper is certified by recognized organizations to ensure we only use responsibly managed sources.
• For every tree we use, at least one is re-grown. 100% of the paper in Charmin comes from responsibly managed forests.
• We do not participate in any deforestation practices.
• We use paper from fast-growing trees, like Eucalyptus, which helps quickly and sustainably replenish supply.
• You can learn more about how P&G is working to keep forests healthy here.
HELP US RECYCLE MORE
• The more you recycle, the more recycled materials are available to use in manufacturing our products.
• More than 95% of Puffs packaging is made of recycled fiber and 84% is made of post-consumer recycled fiber.
• All of Puffs’ boxes are recyclable in your paper recycling and most of the outer plastic wrap is recyclable. Check with your municipality for specific regulations on plastic recoiling.
• Post-consumer products are made by using recycled material collected after consumer use to create an entirely new product, giving the material a second life. Recycled fibers come from materials captured and reused during the manufacturing. Link to Frequently Asked Questions.
To learn more about our commitment to Sustainability click here.