Feeling grateful for the men and women out there who are protecting our freedom? You can show your gratitude by assembling some great care packages for soldiers—we’ll help ya out, don’t worry!
1. Entertainment: Though soldiers face a lot of dangers overseas, there is also some downtime—so why not help them enjoy it? Fun stuff like video games, board games, cards, and movies will all be a hit with the troops.
2. “Me” time: they may also want some solitary repose—which is hard to come by with so little personal space. Help them out with engaging books and magazines.
3. Personal care: when sending care packages for troops, even the simplest items are worth including. Lip balm, lotion, body wash. The soft touch of Puffs tissues. Foot powder for their overworked feet.
4. Get well soon: being away from home in harsh conditions, a soldier is likely to get run down at some point. Include a couple soothing items that you would put in a get well care package.
5. Snacks: from jerky to nuts and candy, all goodies are a welcome treat!
6. Thank you: when sending military care packages, don’t forget your intention—gratitude. A personal note or thank you card is a thoughtful touch.
Click here to buy Puffs SoftPack today.